11 February, 2013

Lust Have It

Photograph from www.lusthaveit.com.au. Thanks.
Lust Have It are a monthly box which contains 5-6 beauty samples, usually a mix of skincare, makeup, nails, haircare and fragrance for $14.95 per month.  The samples range in size from single application sachets, deluxe sample sizes and some full sized products.

They have an impressive range of affiliated brands, including some of my favourites Nude by Nature, Mirenesse, Nyx, Everyday Minerals and Lush.

At the moment the boxes are gorgeous solid cardboard with a pink pattern that closes securely with a magnet.  They are beautiful and reuseable, especially useful for storing small items.  Last year they did a range of zip-up coloured make-up bags.


Photograph from www.lusthaveit.com.au.  Thanks.  This photograph is of the range of full sized products that spanned all three box types, not the sample sizes actually included in the boxes.
The only negative I've found is that the box contents are selected by age bracket (there are three different boxes each month) and they don't use a beauty profile so shades of foundation and skincare products are not customized for your skin type.  There is an active swapping community on the facebook page for people looking to trade foundations that were in the wrong colour for them.  Having said that, the last foundation I received was full size and the perfect shade for me so I was completely happy with it.

I really enjoy my Lust Have It subscription and I'm not going to be giving it up anytime soon.  There's always something I love in each box, and some boxes every item has been a hit.  There are often full sized products included, and makeup items which I especially enjoy sampling.

Lust Have It is highly recommended.  If you're only going to subscribe to one box (and you're interested in beauty/makeup) then this is the one.

No comments:

Post a Comment