20 March, 2013

Europe in a Box

Photograph from www.europeinabox.com.au.  Used with permission.

Here's a new Australian box to appeal to the gourmet foodie.  Europe in a Box is a monthly box of European food and drink that costs $53 per month (including shipping).  They say that "each box contains four gourmet products each originating from a different culinary destination in Europe, including an authentic imported drink, additional samples and a keepsake." I think this could make a great gift for the hard to buy for person in your life.  I know my husband would be pretty happy to receive one of these boxes.

I wish I had a slot available in my box budget at the moment as the products really appeal to me.  Looking at the March box (links and photograph below) I would like every single one of those products!  I do know that my husband would really enjoy this one, so I might try one for his birthday in August.  I can tell you that I've emailed the owner and their customer service is very good, I received a very quick reply to my email with the extra information I was looking for.


Photograph from www.europeinabox.com.au. Used with permission.  This was their March 2013 box.


There are a couple of discounts available at the moment.  If you want to sign up you can try:

$5 off 1 month subscription (one off fee, not a recurring transaction) - SPREADTHELOVE
$10 off 3 month subscription - DISCOVEREUROPE
 
There are a few reviews out there already for the first box.  Check out:
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Everything in the box has been delicious so far, the drinking chocolate is divine. I bought this for my husband and he has enjoyed it very much.

    Thanks for adding my name to your list of reviewers <3

    Jac x0x

    matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete